Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My phone does not vibrate properly