You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear through my headset