No, but your phone may support this feature. You may be able to, for example, create a backup of your phone memory on a memory card or restore the apps you have downloaded and installed from Store. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My phone does not vibrate properly