Switch off connectivity options that you do not use (depending on your phone model):
- Select Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Off.
- Select Settings > Connectivity > Packet data > Packet data conn. > When needed.
- Select Settings > Device > Network mode > GSM.
- Select Settings > Connectivity > WLAN > WLAN search Off.
Change the frequency of certain events:
- Change your mail settings to retrieve mail items less frequently.
- Set your phone screen to switch off after a shorter time, select Settings > Lights > Backlight timeout.
- Reduce screen brightness, select Settings > Lights > Backlight > Backlight intensity.
- Switch off the vibrate function, select Settings > Tones > Vibrating alert.
- Do not use animated pictures or videos for your phone background.
- Always charge the battery fully and switch off your phone when you are not using it.
If the battery keeps draining fast:
- Remove the battery, put it back into the phone and switch your phone on.
- The battery may be wearing out and require replacing.