- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Check if the issue occurs when you activate the speaker of the phone or with the wired headset.
- Check if you can recover the issue by switching your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?