- Switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Check that your compatible wired headset is properly plugged into your phone.
- Connect your headset to another phone to check if the issue is with the headset or the phone.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email