- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Connect a compatible wired headphones. If the headphones work, remove them to continue troubleshooting the internal speakers.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode, and test again.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear through my headset