- Check that the keypad is not locked.
- Make sure that all keys are responding correctly when they are pressed. In some cases, a key may get stuck and freeze the whole keypad.
- Try removing and replacing the covers (if your phone supports that feature). Check that the power and side keys on the cover are properly aligned (e.g. pushed out) to their respective positions to have a proper tactile feel when pressing the keys.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- My phone feels warm
- My Bluetooth connection does not work
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password