No, you can't. But while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable.
- How to install certificate for Nokia Asha device for Mail for Exchange?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email