Yes, if you have a new Nokia Asha phone and the Windows operating system does not find drivers for it, install a later version of Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver and then try again.
- How to install certificate for Nokia Asha device for Mail for Exchange?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email