Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot send or receive email