The VoIP connection over 3G needs to be enabled in Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Connection type by choosing WLAN or 3G. Also the VoIP settings need to have 3G support enabled which can be checked from Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Accounts > (your account) > Options > Details.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?