- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch Wi-Fi temporarily Off (Settings > Connections). Then select Menu > Internet and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, contact your network operator for MMS settings reconfiguration or you may need to reset the settings (Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?