For most chat networks there are very good applications available with even better and richer experience. For Nokia Chat or Claro/Telcel Messenger we have a dedicated standalone client, which does not require a connection to the Nokia Messaging Server (NMS) anymore. These applications can be downloaded from Nokia Store. All of the Nokia Asha devices we are producing today have the new applications pre-installed and many users are already enjoying their benefits. We hope you like them too.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?