- Clean the screen with a soft cloth intended for that purpose.
- Switch your phone off and on.
- If your phone has a protective case, or if you are using a plastic sheet or film on the display, remove them temporarily to check if they affect the touch screen functionality.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My phone does not vibrate properly