- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch Wi-Fi temporarily Off (Settings > Connections). Then select Menu > Internet and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, contact your network operator for MMS settings reconfiguration or you may need to reset the settings (Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- My phone feels warm
- My Bluetooth connection does not work
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password