Both of your SIM cards can be available at the same time when the device is not being used, but while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable. That's why the signal bar of the other SIM card disappears.
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?