Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?