To access the connectivity settings, you can press (tap) the empty area at the home screen next to the battery signal sign. This will bring up a status-pop window, which you can use to access the connectivity settings and view the clock. It can also contain an indicator, which for example indicates any unread messages or bluetooth connection status, and also acts as a shortcut to these.
- Why does SMS message get converted to MMS message?
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?