If another device is connected to your device, you can end the connection from the other device or deactivate Bluetooth connectivity in your device by selecting Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > Off.
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?