Check the touch screen vibration setting on your profile. The vibration intensity can be changed from profile settings (depending on your device model) either in Menu > Settings > Profiles or in Menu > Settings > Personal > Profiles and then selecting preferred profile and Options > Personalise > Touch screen vibration.
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- Why do missing, discolored, or bright dots appear on the screen every time I switch on my device?
- Which text input methods are available on my Nokia device?
- What is tactile feedback on my Nokia device?
- How can I access alphanumeric keypad on my Nokia device?(S60 Touch phones)