Select Menu > Settings > Phone > Accessories.Some accessory connectors indicate which type of accessory is connected to the device. Select an accessory and from the following (available settings depend on the type of accessory):- Default profile - Set the profile that you want activated each time you connect a certain compatible accessory to your device.- Automatic answer - Select whether you want the device to answer an incoming call automatically after 5 seconds. If the ringing type is set to Beep once or Silent, automatic answer is disabled.- Lights - Set whether lights remain on after the time-out.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?