When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- What does the pulse symbol on my call display mean?