When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What are the key features of Nokia Nearby?
- I’m planning a holiday trip. Can use Nokia Nearby to find places in another city and country?
- Can I save places in Nokia Nearby?