Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What should I do to prepare my phone for a software update?
- I am having trouble installing an update, what can I do?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my phone?