When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What should I do to prepare my phone for a software update?
- I am having trouble installing an update, what can I do?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my phone?