When updating the software (either via SW update in the device or with the Nokia Suite) it has been noticed that some antivirus programs may cause some installation problems. Therefore Nokia recommends that the user disables the antivirus software before starting the update. The antivirus software can be enabled again after the successful installation of the update.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?