To copy and paste text in Messaging, for example, select New message. Tap the message body to open the virtual keyboard. Enter some text and select the text you want to copy. Then tap the input menu key, located in the lower part of the keyboard. Select Copy from the list of options. To paste, tap the input menu key and select Paste.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?