Yes. If your phone supports Wi-Fi, you can use Mail as seamlessly as using your network. If you cannot connect to your network and you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can use the Mail application in offline mode to interact with a cached view of your accounts. You can read mails stored on the phone and write new mails. The mails will be sent when your network access has been restored.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?