The phone's input language is used for all fields in an application. It is not possible to use multiple input languages at the same time within an application. Exit the Lync application and change the phone's input language to English (or any language that uses Arabic numbers). Return to the Lync application and enter the desired phone number(s). The phone's input language can then be changed back to the desired language.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?