This is a known issue. Our advice is to create a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) on the Main (opening page) of the OneNote application. If you do this, you will be directed to the browser to create you Microsoft account, where this problem does not occur.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?