- Check the signal strength on the phone screen, and move to an area with better reception.
- Remove any accessory covers or shells from the phone temporarily to check if they affect the signal strength.
- Check to see if the screen stays active while in a call. If you have a touch screen phone, you may accidentally press the hold call or end call button on the screen with your cheek.
- Check that your SIM card is fully inserted. Do not use SIM cards that have been modified to fit the SIM slot.
- If possible, try your SIM card in another phone.
If you continuously experience low signal strength in a certain area, network coverage may be insufficient there. For more info, contact your network operator.