• You can browse items by category (e.g. Games) or sub-category (e.g. Puzzle Games) • You can search by keywords or app name to look for specific items • You can use the Collections menu to discover apps, games, videos, and wallpapers you enjoy. Some mobile operators also offer their own collections.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- My phone feels warm
- My Bluetooth connection does not work
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password