Yes, it does. The Mail application supports the Exchange ActiveSync mail synchronization (text only). Some devices require update to the latest software version to enable Exchange ActiveSync (Outlook).
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Does the Mail app on my Nokia Asha phone support subfolders?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?