Explore your phone with a tap or swipe.
- To open an app or other item, tap the app or item.
Important: Avoid scratching the touch screen.
- To switch a setting on or off, tap the switch.
- To see more options, tap and hold an item.
- To swipe, for example, to another home screen, steadily slide your finger left or right.
- To see more options, swipe up from the bottom of the screen if you can see three lines there.
- To close an app and go back to the home screen, swipe in from the left or right of the screen.
- To see notifications and change settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. To close the menu, swipe up, or tap an empty area outside the menu.
- To scroll through a long list or menu, slide your finger quickly up or down, and lift your finger.
- To zoom, slide two fingers apart or together on an item.
Tip: For more info on touch screen actions, tap Care > Take the tour.