Learn how to insert a battery and SIM and memory cards.
Important: Your device uses a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards, or use of SIM card adapters, may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Use only compatible memory cards approved for use with this device. Incompatible cards may damage the card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card.
- Press the release button at the back of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Open the SIM holder, and place the SIM in the holder. Make sure the contact area is face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Push the memory card into the memory card slot with the
contact area face down until it locks into place.
To remove the memory card, push it in until it's released, then pull it out.
Important: Do not remove the memory card when an app is using it. Doing so may damage the memory card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card.
- Replace the back cover.
- To switch on, press and hold the power key until the phone
Note: Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached.