Would you like to send a mail while on the go? With your phone, you can read and send mail, even when not sitting at your desk.
You must be connected to the internet to send and receive mail.
- Tap Mail and a mail account.
- Tap to write a mail.
- To add a recipient from your contacts, tap . You can also write the address. You can add more than one recipient.
- Write the subject and your message.
Tip: To add a suggested word, tap it. To browse the list, swipe over the suggestions. If you don't want to use this feature, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and switch Prediction to Off.
- To add an attachment, such as a photo, swipe down to close
the keyboard, then swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Add attachment.
Tip: You can also take a new photo while writing your mail. Swipe down to close the keyboard, then swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Add attachment > > . Tap the screen to take a photo, and tap Done.
- Tap Send.
Read a mail
- Tap Mail and a mail account, then tap a message to read it.
Tip: When viewing your inbox, drag down to refresh it.