- Make sure the device is switched on.
- Check for adequate signal strength.
You may also need to do the following:
Put a SIM card in the device, if supported by your device.
Switch the call restrictions off in your device, such as call barring, fixed dialling, or closed user group.
Make sure the flight profile is not activated.
If the device screen and/or keys are locked, unlock them.
- Press the back key repeatedly, until the home screen is shown.
- To open the dialler, select Phone.
- Type in the official emergency number for your present location. Emergency call numbers vary by location.
- Select .
- Give the necessary info as accurately as possible. Do not
end the call until given permission to do so.
To make an emergency call during the first start-up, tap .
Important: Activate both cellular and internet calls, if your phone supports internet calls. The phone may attempt to make emergency calls both through cellular networks and through your internet call service provider. Connections in all conditions cannot be guaranteed. Never rely solely on any wireless phone for essential communications like medical emergencies.