Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?