Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?