Yes, go into the menu on your Nokia device, select Settings > Device (or Phone) > Device updates > Auto Software Update (or Automatic SW update, or Auto sw update) and choose an interval that’s suitable for you. However, please note that auto software updates may incur charges from your network provider.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?