When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Internet connection fails, how can i change the access point on my Nokia phone (S40)?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- Why does contact synchronization and contact search for Hotmail not work on my Nokia device?