Depending on your device settings and Chat settings, you are notified of new messages by an audible alert, the vibration of your device, or a notification on the home screen. The notification appears in a widget and displays the number of new messages, as well as the names of the senders. Select a notification to access the Chat application and view the IM message.
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?