Depending on your device settings and Chat settings, you are notified of new messages by an audible alert, the vibration of your device, or a notification on the home screen. The notification appears in a widget and displays the number of new messages, as well as the names of the senders. Select a notification to access the Chat application and view the IM message.
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Internet connection fails, how can i change the access point on my Nokia phone (S40)?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- Why does contact synchronization and contact search for Hotmail not work on my Nokia device?