When the VoIP service has been activated, the service can be deactivated by setting Menu > Settings > Call > Call type setting to Voice call only. The device will deregister from SIP server and the active Internet connection (WiFi or 3G) is disconnected.
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?