In general all applications which don't require data transfer over network. In addition some applications use data connection for extra features but basic functions can be used without it. For example you can listen music stored to your device without data plan, but for accessing web feeds or Nokia Music Store, data plan is needed in case WiFi connection isn't available. Also Nokia Maps can be used without a data plan in offline mode. In that case you need to download map data to your device memory over WiFi connection or by using Nokia Suite.
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How can I control the level of brightness on my Nokia C5-00 display?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?