When selecting a contact in the Contacts menu, the note in the contact details is not fully shown if the length of the note exceeds the space available for showing the text. The whole text can be seen by tapping the right-hand side tab in the upper menu and entering the contact details menu. The note can be viewed by tapping "Note" in this menu.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?