Yes. The portable charger supports the USB charging specification, so you can charge all your Nokia products. You can also use your portable charger with other manufacturers’ products, such as cameras and MP3 players, that support USB charging. If in doubt, check compatibility with your local supplier.
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the portable charger?
- Is it normal for the portable charger to get warmer during charging?
- When I charge my portable charger with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- How long does it take to charge the portable charger?
- I charged my portable charger from a wall outlet. At some point I plugged the USB cable into my phone to charge my portable charger and phone at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?