The device being charged must be Qi compatible. Check the location of the receiver coil, as it may not be in the center of the device. Also make sure that the receiver coil is fully on top of the DC-50.
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?