Such models as Lumia 920 and Lumia 928 have a built-in wireless charging receiver. On models such as Lumia 720, 810, 820, 822, 925, and 1020, you can add or change a separate wireless charging cover or shell.
- I used my phone while charging on the go with my DC-50. The DC-50 was fully charged when I started charging my phone. Why didn't my phone get fully charged?
- Wireless charger troubleshooting
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?