Such models as Lumia 920 and Lumia 928 have a built-in wireless charging receiver. On models such as Lumia 720, 810, 820, 822, 925, and 1020, you can add or change a separate wireless charging cover or shell.
- Is it normal that my charging plate is making the ticking sound?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start charging when I’m trying to charge it wirelessly?
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- How long does it take to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?